Architectural Communications Manager
at Rethinking The Future, Alwar, Rajasthan
Rethinking The Future (泛亚电竞赛事手游(泛亚电竞注册官网v6.3 IOS版)) is the fastest growing platform for architecture & design online. Our mission is to empower design professionals to build better buildings, better products, better cities, and a better world.
We’re seeking an Architectural Communications Manager who helps us marketing the 泛亚电竞赛事手游(泛亚电竞注册官网v6.3 IOS版)’s image to clients and the general public experiences, develop in-real-life & online connections, build user and agency communities and present Rethinking The Future in a consistent way that delights, educates and empowers our readers and clients.
Her/His responsibilities include identifying press opportunities and developing content to be disseminated via social media, websites, newsletters, press releases and any other distribution channels. The communications manager ensures messaging aligns with key business strategies. She/He may also serve as a company’s media liaison and formal spokesperson, conducting briefings and client meetings.
We are looking for a candidate with a positive and adaptable attitude. That can both work independently and contribute to collaborative cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, marketing and organization skills .
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Background in Architecture
- Experience in Communications / Client Dealings
About 泛亚电竞赛事手游(泛亚电竞注册官网v6.3 IOS版)
- We’re a media company with deep roots in architecture and design. Rethinking The Future lives online and offline, we regularly collaborate with innovative cultural organizations around.
- We approach our work with equal parts analysis and creativity. We’re a multi-disciplinary team working together to unlock the value of the built environment.
- Rethinking The Future is a wonderful place to work. If you’re passionate about the built environment, this is an opportunity to work with a team of committed and resourceful people who share your passion!
Architectural Communications Manager is a full-time , paid position , and based in Alwar, Rajasthan . To apply, please submit the following form: